Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2739: A couple of questions about rituals for Demons

AskSatanOperator

I welcome everyone , especially those who decide to help me and answer questions !

Properly speaking , here are the questions :

1. If you didn't have time to start on the specified date, is it possible to start doing the ritual to the Demon not from the first day? And if possible , should it be completed on the day of its completion , or should it continue to be done in total as many times as the High Priest said ?

2. Is it possible to do rituals intended for Demons not included in the Highest Crowns of Hell when I want and how much I want?

3. What do these rituals do for me and for the Demons?

Thank you again for the answer and I want to emphasize that I did not want to be disrespectful to our Gods and Demons .

Glory to Satan !

1-2. You can do whichever Daemon rituals whenever you want. The dates just mean that you should focus on the rituals given for that time being.

3. Empowerment for yourself, open up to communication with that Demon, expand their influence on Earth and on yourself by removing lag issues so that the Demons can enact their workings on Earth more efficiently, align yourself with energies related to that Demon for workings, expand and improve areas in your life related to that Demon in general.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back