Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2730: EXACTLY what is the benefit of trance

AskSatanOperator said:
I am a newbie ..I find it hard to do trance ...Exactly how does trance benefit
It's perfectly normal that it doesn't come easy at the start. It takes some practice.

Every time you go to sleep you enter a trance state, when you feel like you are getting closer and closer to falling asleep your brain waves are slowing down more and more.

Also, every time you close your eyes for some time, you relax, and you start controlling your breath you are entering a light/medium trance state. Feeling the sensation of "falling down" helps, but from my experience it's not strictly necessary. Just relax your mind and your body. Control your mind. That's the priority. Getting frustrated and angry because it's not easy is the opposite of what you want.

Entering a trance state allows you to silence the left side of the brain and have access to your subconscious. It allows energy to flow much better and spiritual techniques work more efficiently. It makes it easier to focus. It makes you more spiritual essentially.

"What this exercise does:
In order to advance in psychic power, we must train our minds. When we are in a trance state, our brain waves slow down considerably. There are two sides to the brain- the left logical/intellectual masculine side and the right creative/intuitive feminine side. The right side is the seat of the subconscious. This is the area of the mind that is open to suggestion and programming and the seat of our astral power. When the left side of our brain is active in thinking, the right side cannot be accessed. Trance states shut off the left side so we can access and program the right side (subconscious).

It takes training to be able to induce a deep trance state. Deep trance states are not always necessary, but for specific workings, they are very important. Once we train our minds to go deeper and deeper into a trance, this becomes easier and easier and takes less and less time as we become adept. The mind is like a muscle and for most people, this exercise will be an introduction to a part of the mind that has never even been accessed before."

Source:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back