Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2717: does anybody have any goosebumps or chill sending down the spine video on father satan or satanism

AskSatanOperator

does anybody have any goosebumps or chill sending down the spine video on father satan or satanism

That feeling is a reaction of increased energy flow flowing through your body and soul.

No, in these forums we see Satan and Satanism as positive and don't post slanderous horror videos that misrepresent Satan or Satanism according to enemy slander. Satan isn't a scary monster, but a God who looks like us, only more beautiful.

Read the website http://www.joyofsatan.org

If you came here because you're looking for horror stuff for Halloween, you'll be disappointed because Satanism doesn't have to do with all that.

Satanism is not about spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters or other related entities.

Satanism is not about "evil."

Satanism is not a "reaction to Christianity."

Satanism is not about death.

True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention.

Ancient Pagan said:
No, in these forums we see Satan and Satanism as positive and don't post slanderous horror videos that misrepresent Satan or Satanism according to enemy slander. Satan isn't a scary monster, but a God who looks like us, only more beautiful.

If you came here because you're looking for horror stuff for Halloween, you'll be disappointed because Satanism doesn't have to do with all that.

Satanism is not about spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters or other related entities.

True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention.

I didn't see anybody mention bad things like this. Have you never gotten this feeling from hearing beautiful music or seeing a beautiful woman? This is very common.

Ancient Pagan said:

I love your comment here as it's very on point.

I'm unsure about one thing. I understand all the above and agree with it completely, however I'm a very strange person... I love horror, the macabre, extreme metal, industrial, goth, Halloween and all that stuff. I don't know why but since I was a child I've always had this infatuation with things pertaining to fantasy/magic, the extreme, death and the obscure and the unknown in a subjective and artistic sense accompanied with an aversion to all organized religion.

Do you suppose it's wrong to celebrate Halloween with themes of horror? Is it better to keep it Pagan? As well, is it wrong to wear band logos that have a pentagram/baphomet in a circle? Bands like Beherit, Archgoat, Darktrhone, etc...

Again, I personally have an immensely broad view of these things yet I'd hate for it to be negative in some way. My personal view is sure, some of these bands talk of things like 'evil' and 'destruction'; yet I relate to these ideas so much. Evil to me is in itself subjective given context (for instance, to christards, someone is evil if they pray to false idols).

Sometimes you do get themes like murder, necrophilia, sadomasochism and suicide; yet these to me are simply a reflection of reality and the corruption of the human ego and soul. Somehow it doesn't strike me in a negative way and sometimes I find it cathartic somehow, facing the harsh realities of this world everyday and contrasting them to what I know.

Still, to these chistrards, we all have evil and sin within us. I don't believe this is true though - we may have the capacity for it, but I blame environmental factors above anything.

I think every single one of us has a sense of remorseless justice against those who deserve no mercy (and yes, call me evil but there are some people better off dead in the world today... not even human many of them). This to me makes the scope of what evil is viewed as highly individual.

Many things deemed evil in the Christian mind are quite the opposite of evil, so perhaps some of these bands are making a statement that way? Or perhaps not, who knows.

Albeit if these things are meant or intended to be literal by the artists, they still in my view open our minds, make us think openly and become less afraid to seek answers. All the hatred and misanthropy I feel is a reflection of the world we live in; a sort of artistic representation of it. To most people though it sounds like hateful and anguished screams and noise lol. :?

Anyway, I apologize for rambling!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back