Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2700: LGBT

AskSatanOperator

I am not gay, but I always think of being so.
As a muslin it's forbidden.and I am really suffering. I need an advice please

Homosexuality is a natural thing that can be seen even among animals. If you are a homosexual and it can bring you trouble then it is better not to tell anyone about it (I have read that in some countries homosexuality is punishable by imprisonment or even the death penalty).

Also check out our website:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

"Exposing Islam: a Program of Death":
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Exposing_Islam.pdf

I wanted to ask , I am Etero
But is normal for a gay man to act like a girl? I just find it unnatural , is that caused by ambient circumstances?

Just I haven’t anything wrong with people who act normal but I can’t stand exaggeration
If you are born a man you are a man and that is right
And you act like what you are even if you are not etero

Didn’t really ever got in depth with that question

Masra 666 said:
I wanted to ask , I am Etero
But is normal for a gay man to act like a girl? I just find it unnatural , is that caused by ambient circumstances?

Just I haven’t anything wrong with people who act normal but I can’t stand exaggeration
If you are born a man you are a man and that is right
And you act like what you are even if you are not etero

Didn’t really ever got in depth with that question

As you may know, humans have both masculine and feminine energies in their souls. The yin and the yang, the electric and the magnetic... These forces are present in different proportions, developed/refined to different levels, suppressed/unfettered, properly expressed or not. This varies from person to person, as each individual is different and has a different background and accumulated karma.

These energies are expressed differently in every individual. While it is true that the majority of men are supposed to be dominantly masculine and the majority of females to be dominantly feminine, that doesn't mean that a minority that expresses more like the opposite gender cannot exist. On the contrary: it can, and so can people that lean more toward the balance.

If you look at a taijitu (the yin-yang symbol), you will notice that each of them has a fragment of the other inside of themselves. The glyph also represents how among a majority of masculine men, you will find a minority of feminine men; and, on the other hand, how you can find a minority of masculine women among a majority of feminine women. This is a law that cannot be changed.

Father Satan himself says that He allows everyone to express the dictates of their own nature. Why should you do any differently? We respect our Elders and take example from them. The Gods are a great example of Elders who have the most valuable examples to analyse and implement in our life and philosophies. They have an immeasurable array of these positive example that will no doubt improve our lives on all fronts.

While you may not understand it yet, it is perfectly natural. It's also okay for you to be unable to comprehend it. However, try your best not to make people uncomfortable because of your own limitations.

With all that being explained, being gay and being feminine are 2 completely different things. You can have homosexual people with a variety of behaviours. Exaggerations normally put people off, but you only see those exaggerations in people who are heavily brainwashed by enemy organisations and mass media, not from your average homosexual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back