Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2645: is it possible to completely avoid death with consistent 2 hours of power meditation everyday

AskSatanOperator

does death occur in all living beings because we have NOT raised our kundalini or is it because of the jewish biblical curses??does 2 hours of consistent power meditation everyday can even avoid death and make a human immortal?

Death is a natural part of life and it is not something to be afraid of. Because really there is no death. When my body dies, my soul will still live, then it will be placed into a new body and live again. I have been living for at least hundreds of years throughout different lifetimes, and I will continue living forever in other lifetimes.

It is possible with enough spiritual advancement to make both the soul and body immortal. So that a body may live forever. This is possible, and this happens during the Magnum Opus while becoming a god. But you do not need to have any kind of fear or desperation about this. We have as much time as we need, and if we do not finish in this generation, we will finish in another lifetime soon enough.

There is no way to avoid death. If you were born you will die one day. You can extend your life if reach that level but you can’t escape death. Birth and death are like day and night or light and darkness, Shiva and Shakti. You can not separate them, they are married for eternity. Just like birth, death also serves your advancement in a way that you are not aware of at this moment.

Darknessy said:
There is no way to avoid death. If you were born you will die one day. You can extend your life if reach that level but you can’t escape death. Birth and death are like day and night or light and darkness, Shiva and Shakti. You can not separate them, they are married for eternity. Just like birth, death also serves your advancement in a way that you are not aware of at this moment.
Incorrect.

The basis of Spiritual Satanism is to elevate Humans to reach the godhead. Magnum Opus also known as The Great Work is one of the ultimate goals in this path, resulting in spiritual and physical perfection. The methods to reach this goal consist of the practice of the 8-fold path.

Henu the Great said:
Darknessy said:
Incorrect.

The basis of Spiritual Satanism is to elevate Humans to reach the godhead. Magnum Opus also known as The Great Work is one of the ultimate goals in this path, resulting in spiritual and physical perfection. The methods to reach this goal consist of the practice of the 8-fold path.
Exactly ..Well said ...

AskSatanOperator said:
does death occur in all living beings because we have NOT raised our kundalini or is it because of the jewish biblical curses??does 2 hours of consistent power meditation everyday can even avoid death and make a human immortal?

Meditation and advancement itself can extend your lifetime, there are known figures that lived for hundred of years without being immortal such as "Shiva Prabhakara Siddha Yogi" or "Trailanga Swami".

2 hours is a good amount for a certain advancement, but It might not be enough after a while, but you will feel this naturally.

Reaching MO depends on past lifes, and current efforts, as well as on your karma. And other smaller factors.
There are some signs of that if your soul is advanced enough to reach MO in this lifetime, and to spill some of my emotions, for me, I'm pretty sure I can't reach it in this life.

Some red flags(not mines, just generally):

-Had a hard time opening the chakras
-Could not accept the Gods for too long (years)
-Finding the path later in the lifetime (Above 50-60)
-Not feeling the power of RTRs and God rituals that much
(Feeling the RTRs strongly can mean that you're soul is very strong and it's just bind by curses.)
-Immaturity (Being Immature even after the 20s)
and such things

some greenflag:

-Feeling the rituals strongly
-Had (many) spiritual experiences even before becoming a Satanist
-Could easily open their chakras (following the instructions, exactly)
-Good intuition
-Haven't been a Christian, nor followed any crap
etc

Although, it is possible for every gentile soul to reach it, even with all of the redflags. Finding the path earlier in lifetime is a good thing because you have so much time. A Risen Kundalini, very little negative karma, very little negative planetary influence, is basically guarantee for any soul who starts young and being REALLY constant with advancement.

AFODO said:
2 hours is a good amount for a certain advancement, but It might not be enough after a while, but you will feel this naturally.

...I'm pretty sure I can't reach it in this life.

You have just started on this path and are making this judgement prematurely. You have an above average aptitude for understanding and communicating knowledge, so you shouldn't forget this if you are judging yourself on poor energy sensitivity or some other characteristic.

Water energies, like Laguz or Eihwaz, can work wonders for enhancing spiritual powers, especially when done over long periods of time. In regards to the time spent advancing, this is important, although it is possible to work smarter, rather than harder.

The most important point here is for people to be addressing their weaknesses. You can also use broader workings to remove any obstacles in your path, if you are very determined to reach the MO or other goals. First step is learning the basics, deep cleaning, dealing with major negative karma or other deficiencies, then looking at the Kundalini.

At that point in time, you would be in a much better spot to make a judgement in regards to the MO, which honestly most people have no idea what it requires, including myself. I could try to guess, but it wouldn't really make a difference.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=465483 time=1696203963 user_id=21286]
AFODO said:

...I'm pretty sure I can't reach it in this life.

You have just started on this path and are making this judgement prematurely. You have an above average aptitude for understanding and communicating knowledge, so you shouldn't forget this if you are judging yourself on poor energy sensitivity or some other characteristic.

Water energies, like Laguz or Eihwaz, can work wonders for enhancing spiritual powers, especially when done over long periods of time. In regards to the time spent advancing, this is important, although it is possible to work smarter, rather than harder.

The most important point here is for people to be addressing their weaknesses. You can also use broader workings to remove any obstacles in your path, if you are very determined to reach the MO or other goals. First step is learning the basics, deep cleaning, dealing with major negative karma or other deficiencies, then looking at the Kundalini.

At that point in time, you would be in a much better spot to make a judgement in regards to the MO, which honestly most people have no idea what it requires, including myself. I could try to guess, but it wouldn't really make a difference.

Thank you for the kind words, Blitzkreig.
Maybe when HPS. Maxine completes it, we will have at least a clue.

AFODO said:
There are milestones, and if you recall the topic by Hooded Cobra about MO consisting of three steps you can gather that the first completion is to have fully ascended Kundalini. That alone is a great feat and carries over to your next incarnation as a sped-up process.

Think of it this way. You have a large puzzle in front of you, and the pieces are all mixed up and you have no idea what to do. When you have progressed from previous lives it's like you have a set of pieces nicely lined up, and you only need to put them together instead of figuring out things first and then putting them together.

That's the broader picture.

Specifically, all of the steps in the MO contain a lot of purifying and refining processes some of which are not publicly available. It goes along the lines of opening your soul up (this includes many processes that are publicly available), and while doing so establishing a line to the Gods. Through this line, you will get more and better guidance on how you specifically should continue. Without the help of Gods, we are like blind people in the dark and stand no chance of evolving.

There is more to this both on microcosmic and macrocosmic levels, but the above is to give you an idea.

Henu the Great said:
AFODO said:
There are milestones, and if you recall the topic by Hooded Cobra about MO consisting of three steps you can gather that the first completion is to have fully ascended Kundalini. That alone is a great feat and carries over to your next incarnation as a sped-up process.

Think of it this way. You have a large puzzle in front of you, and the pieces are all mixed up and you have no idea what to do. When you have progressed from previous lives it's like you have a set of pieces nicely lined up, and you only need to put them together instead of figuring out things first and then putting them together.

Specifically, all of the steps in the MO contain a lot of purifying and refining processes some of which are not publicly available. It goes along the lines of opening your soul up (this includes many processes that are publicly available), and while doing so establishing a line to the Gods. Through this line, you will get more and better guidance on how you specifically should continue. Without the help of Gods, we are like blind people in the dark and stand no chance of evolving.

There is more to this both on microcosmic and macrocosmic levels, but the above is to give you an idea.

what are the steps that are noit publicaly available??are they available in JOS blog??

phi3.14infinity said:
what are the steps that are noit publicaly available??are they available in JOS blog??
There is no blog.

You need to advance to unravel hidden information. Frankly, you have many more pressing issues than the above. Everything in due time.

phi3.14infinity said:

These pieces are given directly by the Gods to people who are at the level to start using them. Which means, they are given to people who have mastered the public knowledge available.

Open your soul, raise your kundalini, activate both your spiritual elixers of the male and female, and you will have reached a point where the Gods will personally instruct you.

That point can be reached with consistent spiritual advancement by the publicly available meditations and spiritual knowledge.

Based on that alone the stage 1 and even the stage 2 of the MO are achievable. Which puts you among a very small percentage of legendary souls when you achieve it.

If anyone was given more information or knowledge, it wouldn't be of use and would only be taken for granted. Only people who are at the stage of being able to achieve the MO will receive directly from the Gods all that is needed, step by step. This will never be public, as it is in the hands of the Gods.

Henu the Great said:
AFODO said:

Yeah I had a clear picture over this, but thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back