Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2600: hwo can I do destruction ritual when waning moon is NOT in scorpio or aquarius or capricorn

AskSatanOperator

Usually when u are beginning to do black magic for enemy destruction then waning moon in either of these signs is the MOST perfect time to do these things ,but in the month of october the waning moon is NOT present in either of these signs ..How can I do destruction ritual now?

AskSatanOperator said:
Usually when u are beginning to do black magic for enemy destruction then waning moon in either of these signs is the MOST perfect time to do these things ,but in the month of october the waning moon is NOT present in either of these signs ..How can I do destruction ritual now?

As Mars is also in Libra, this would be further unadvised. To answer your question, you would either wait or try to find the next best date, like a Saturday or Tuesday before the New Moon.

During this period of waiting, focus on defense and building yourself up, like cleaning or other workings. You can still return curses against your attackers, but starting a new offensive working wouldn't be good at this time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back