Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2585: being a woman

AskSatanOperator

despite of being a woman i have mustache and chin hair a lot like men.how do i cure it spiritually?

AskSatanOperator said:
despite of being a woman i have mustache and chin hair a lot like men.how do i cure it spiritually?

We all have hair because we are mammals, having hair in these areas for women is totally normal but there is a condition (hirsutism) that the pattern of hair growth in women is the same as in men, I would recommend going to the doctor.

You can use wax depilation or shave these areas. You can also consult a doctor to find other methods to remove these hairs, such as laser hair removal.

Due to a hormone imbalance I used to be able to almost grow a light beard that caused acne and other annoying things. I can personally attest that laser hair removal works very effectively against this but it can be expensive and must be repeated overtime. Insurance (some of them) partially covers laser hair removal for women of the face.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back