Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2565: What are JOS thoughts on "automatic writing" (psychography)?

AskSatanOperator

What are this forum's thoughts and opinions on automatic writing aka psychography aka involuntary writing? Is it real? Does it serve any spiritual purpose? Are there any automatic writing practitioners here? It's somewhat similar to an Ouija board.

Definition: Automatic writing, in spiritualism, writing produced involuntarily when the subject’s attention is ostensibly directed elsewhere. The phenomenon may occur when the subject is in an alert waking state or in a hypnotic trance, usually during a séance.

Source - https://www.britannica.com/topic/automatic-writing

This is a skill that can be developed and needs to be practiced and trained.

This is a divination tool like many other tools. You can try to use this. The trick is to be extremely relaxed and calm to fully open your psychic senses. My opinion is if you are relaxed enough and have senses opened and functional enough for this to work, you would also be open enough to just feel the message directly without having to write it down. But if you have an interest in this, you should try it. You might have a natural talent for this. This also sounds like a great way to practice and train your senses which will lead to you having the direct telepathic ability.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back