Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2558: Which energy is the right one?

AskSatanOperator

"Which energy is the right one? I've been in this doubt for months, and despite asking my guardian, I haven't received an answer. There are "two energies" I can have: the first one is the felt energy, where I can sense it through the warmth it radiates, but the problem with this energy is that it's limited. The second one is the visualized one, where it's unlimited. It might seem good, but I can't feel it.

They are the same one. Do both at the same time until you start to feel them both together.

AskSatanOperator said:
"Which energy is the right one? I've been in this doubt for months, and despite asking my guardian, I haven't received an answer. There are "two energies" I can have: the first one is the felt energy, where I can sense it through the warmth it radiates, but the problem with this energy is that it's limited. The second one is the visualized one, where it's unlimited. It might seem good, but I can't feel it.

That is ok if you cannot directly feel. Your will should be applied regardless of this. Regardless of the quantity of energy, focus on the outcome and your realization of this. Sensations help, but they are not essential, whereas one's will is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back