Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2547: Aura feeling burnout?

AskSatanOperator

In some days I can feel my energy great, in other days I can barely feel it like it's constantly being contracted.

AskSatanOperator said:
In some days I can feel my energy great, in other days I can barely feel it like it's constantly being contracted.

what seems exhausted is your psychic/spiritual development, weak sensitivity.

if your current situation is just meditating and having your daily advancement program, without currently doing magical work or going through a bad transit that affects these matters.

it’s worth prioritizing your senses
a laguz work, of 40 days with the affirmation based on the urgency of your problem, or general if you want to take advantage of something more, would help.

void meditation can bring benefits in this regard too, it can be your concentration.

are you at the beginning of your spiritual life?

What I would add to the above is to start writing down how your aura feels on a notebook day by day.

Write about what time you meditated, how you felt right afterwards and how you felt by the end of the day.

It could help figure out why you feel your aura feels differently at certain times or days, and it could help clue you in on Astrological transits and returns that could be factoring into your overall spirit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back