Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2540: Magnum OpusSsSsSs

AskSatanOperator

How many time for reaching Magnum Opus ? Do a 60's can reach it ? And is 21th the last chance to reach it or there will be many much opportunities in the future ? (im saying that because of the NWO, the DNA alteration and Climate Change)

Thx

AskSatanOperator said:
How many time for reaching Magnum Opus ?

It all depends on how much time you meditated in your previous incarnations. It may take a few incarnations or decades. For now, focus on your development and when you are ready for it the Gods will inform you.

AskSatanOperator said:
Do a 60's can reach it ?

Yes. You will succeed if you work on yourself every day and don't take any breaks from meditation and yoga.

AskSatanOperator said:
And is 21th the last chance to reach it or there will be many much opportunities in the future ? (im saying that because of the NWO, the DNA alteration and Climate Change)

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=89291

Navy said:
So my mother of 65 can reach the Magnum Opus ??? ;)
If she would have practiced for however long she had to practice to reach such levels, but chances are that she has not done what is required. You need to look past the age to judge accordingly.

Navy said:

The amount of work needed by each person is different. Depending on how advanced each person actually is. What work you have done to advance yourself in your past lives, or what you have done to harm and damage yourself in the past that is now needing to be healed. It can take one lifetime or multiple lifetimes.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Navy said:

The amount of work needed by each person is different. Depending on how advanced each person actually is. What work you have done to advance yourself in your past lives, or what you have done to harm and damage yourself in the past that is now needing to be healed. It can take one lifetime or multiple lifetimes.
Lets say someone managed to achieve magnum opus at an old age, does that person stay old during immortality or can one have the power to becom young again?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Satanic warrior said:

The person's body would become healed and perfected and would be young again. It is common that extremely spiritually advanced people who are 70 years old, can look like they are only 30 years old because their bodies are so healthy.
Let’s say for example the demon Botis who appears as an old man, did that specific demon prefered looking old rather than young after achieving immortality? Perhaps they can change their appearance at will old to youthful?

Satanic warrior said:
Let’s say for example the demon Botis who appears as an old man, did that specific demon prefered looking old rather than young after achieving immortality? Perhaps they can change their appearance at will old to youthful?

Yes. Lord Botis simply prefers to look older and wiser and sees it as a mark of honor that He earned to appear this way. There are quite a few Demons like this.

Remember also He is a Saturnine Demon and if one has the essence for Saturn or Uranus concerns, one doesn't want to necessarily look like a kid.

All of the Gods can appear as aged on a whim. Azazel is a younger God of children and eternal youth but still has the senex attribute dealing with rationality.

Satanic warrior said:

Gods' bodies can appear to be any age they want. Many look like 20s ages because they want to look very healthy and young. And many look older because they want to look more mature.

Karnonnos said:
Satanic warrior said:

Yes. Lord Botis simply prefers to look older and wiser and sees it as a mark of honor that He earned to appear this way. There are quite a few Demons like this.

Remember also He is a Saturnine Demon and if one has the essence for Saturn or Uranus concerns, one doesn't want to necessarily look like a kid.

All of the Gods can appear as aged on a whim. Azazel is a younger God of children and eternal youth but still has the senex attribute dealing with rationality.
hey brother ..Hi ..Thanks a lot for answering me ..I have asked few more questions in proton mail ..can u plz check ur proton mail and answer me those important questions as well

Navy said:

Mmmh. Ok. Do you recommand some books for Magnum Opus. Alchemical, satanist, taoist, witchy, philosophic or anything else. 2 or 3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back