Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2521: two enemies at two different points

AskSatanOperator

two enemies at two different phase of my life have extremely harmed me ..Both of these people deserve extreme punishment ..how do I simultaneously do it for these two people ...I mean I have read satanic witchcraft section completely ...whether it is runes or applying grey or black energy,how can I do it everyday for these two people as it may drain my energy?

AskSatanOperator said:
two enemies at two different phase of my life have extremely harmed me ..Both of these people deserve extreme punishment ..how do I simultaneously do it for these two people ...I mean I have read satanic witchcraft section completely ...whether it is runes or applying grey or black energy,how can I do it everyday for these two people as it may drain my energy?

Performing rituals, involves using one's energy/strength. You will not be "drained." However, you must be ready before the use of energies such as gray and black magic rituals.

Perform through the runes rituals for your purpose. One for one person and one for the other, or do one first and then the other.

Focusing on one goal at a time is more effective.

Adding to what Hs666 wrote, after doing this kind of action, remember to clear yourself. Use AUM or Vi-Suddhi for this.

phi3.14infinity said:
AFODO said:
If u use this kind of technique ,do You need to do this continuously for 40 days on one enemy and then next 40 days on another and so on??

Yes basically. But 36 or 45 is better.
I would only do this ritual with the standard ritual, at the first day, and then, on the next days, just meditate on Satan's sigil, and say, that you are ready to do the ritual.
The essence of this ritual, is to destroy, but under the hands of the Gods, so that it's much safer.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
For two seperate people, do two seperate works. If I tell you to run in two different directions at the exact same time, what will you do? You would fall over.
hi do you do two seperate works like 45 days for one person and the next 45 days for another person?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back