Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2518: Hello, I am interested in two questions

AskSatanOperator

Does it matter if you vibrate chakra opening mantras in the dark, or should you vibrate only in daylight?

Will chakras open if mantras are vibrated near fire? As far as I know, fire has its own energy, will fire negatively affect meditation in general?

AskSatanOperator said:
Does it matter if you vibrate chakra opening mantras in the dark, or should you vibrate only in daylight?

Will chakras open if mantras are vibrated near fire? As far as I know, fire has its own energy, will fire negatively affect meditation in general?

"Circumstances" is not strictly important, with some exceptions. But it is not strictly necessary to achieve success in meditation.

Neither of these will cause any harmful effect. You are fine.

As far as it is confortable for you, it's good.

There are times during the day or night when chakras are most active, check the hours of the chakras on the information section in the power meditation section on the JoS you will find it there once you browse it.

If theres a specific chakra you feel needs work the most look at the day and hour. you can also invoke fire for that chakra or circulate it if needed.

If you want to work with elements they have a preliminary for elements to get the feel for it and its nature.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back