Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2502: Sense of existence

AskSatanOperator

When I close my eyes, even though endless darkness greets me, I feel that my existence is still inside my head.

For example, I don't get the same feeling in my hands. I don't feel like my consciousness is in my hands, my consciousness is always in my head.

Because my brain is there?

Maybe because my eyes are there?

What is this, tell me...

AskSatanOperator said:
When I close my eyes, even though endless darkness greets me, I feel that my existence is still inside my head.

For example, I don't get the same feeling in my hands. I don't feel like my consciousness is in my hands, my consciousness is always in my head.

Because my brain is there?

Maybe because my eyes are there?

What is this, tell me...

This is called existing. With a consciousness and awareness.

You don't get the same feeling in your hands because your brain is in your skull where your eyes are.

I think what you are talking about is the significance of the 6th chakra, and the concouseness aspect of the soul.

You will never feel your concouseness in your hand, but for example, you can merge your astral concouseness with a object, plant, human, animal, and your concouseness will be inside of these, but this is advanced.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back