Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2489: Danger - Crisis - Hero

AskSatanOperator

Hey Satan army,

I would like to know something. What about the climate change in the future, will it may be worse and worse ? Earth being unlivable in 2050. And about New World Order (NWO), will it be finalize ? And the Metaverse, the NeuraLink (btw Im pretty sure Elon Musk is a shadow worker), and the nuclear bomb. etc... The world seem being at his end. And it look like colapsing. I saw there is a lot of signs that we will be in tribal community. Clan will be in a survival state.
I heard there will be millions/billions of humans that will dead. I heard about 30-60 %. So... what's next ?

Will everybody gonna die with a nuclear bomb like in post-apocalyptic movies ? Will everyone get his own RFID brain chip ? Will the NWO being the future China World ? And do the Metaverse will making the virtual World the substitution of the Lif-y (Living) World ?

It look like the future is not bright. But it also look like the future is the Satya Yuga. So it is very paradoxal. All say that everybody will die, and all say that everything gonna be alright.

Please enlighten us

That's why we do daily rituals and there are schedules from HPHC so that we can prevent terrible things from happening.

Read articles from HPHC. He has written before about all these things.

That isn't going to happen and things don't have to go to that hysterical extreme from the book of revelations for things to become very, very unpleasant or for things to become like a communist slave state.

As MiniMe said the more spiritual work we do and the more work we do to establish our presence irl the more the effects of that horrible scenario become nullified.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back