Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2471: Help

AskSatanOperator

“O Father Satan, help us reverse the fall,

make is short and not eternal: and teach us how to master the fallen state and

the fallen world.

Approach our ignorance in sympathy and in friendship.

We are here and striving to reverse our fall!”

I've lost faith in humanity.
It seems that the vast majority of people are fragmented and stupid, make bad choices and go into extreme decline.
I looked for a Light and asked God Satan to help me put an end to the misfortunes of this world and ignorance.

I can't imagine a scenario in which it would be possible to control evil, because it is chaotic and in itself is a problem proportional to the human being who has it.
Because if it were controllable, it wouldn't be a problem and only a solution. Getting closer to my ignorance seems to me to be the same as destroying it, or perhaps "making peace" with my evil energy to the point where I am guided by it to do what is right?

It's never hopeless. We are doing great.

I don't think the world is on a clear black/white definition of evil. In reality, it is more of a gradient. Within this gradient, people move up or down. As the world is influenced by our rituals and any personal advancement, then humanity will evolve. This takes time, but it is not so hopeless as you may believe.

As someone cleans themselves, or as they are less exposed to Hebrew energy, they are less likely to do negative actions. While these substances can count as evil, it is not like we carry an eternal force of evil within us that requires continual regulation. An advanced soul genuinely doesn't want to do unethical actions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back