Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2465: Sowilo Rune Vibrations

AskSatanOperator

For those interested in developing knowledge about runic vibrations.
I find Sowilo's vibe very powerful like this:
Ssssoooo from muladhara chakra to right extension heart chakra (shoulder)
Wwwwiiii from right extension (right shoulder) to left extension (left shoulder) passing through anahata chakra
Lllloooo from SX extension to sahasrara chakra
All while a powerful luminous line is displayed that traces and sculpts the rune in the soul and vibration after vibration becomes more and more luminous until it encompasses the entire soul and aura.
Advanced
So from muladhara to right rook WI from right tower to left tower going from anahata Lo from right tower to sahasrara.
So from sahasrara to rear tower, WI from rear tower to front tower via anahata, lo from front tower to muladhara.
So from muladhara to left tower, WI from left tower to right tower via anahata, lo from right tower to sahasrara.
So from sahasrara to front tower, wi from front tower to back tower passing from anahata, lo from front tower to muladhara.
So on up to the construction of the merkaba pyramids (imagine Sowilo lines creating pyramid lines between muladhara and anahata and its extensions, and sahasrara chakra with anahata and its extensions, with the base of the pyramid at the anahata chakra and its extensions)
Kind feedback is welcome
Arcanaram666

I use this, with Sowilo also, very powerfull.

I also do this with wunjo.

From the base chakra, up to the throat, and from the hearth, and the throat, to either of the side extension of the heart.

Both the heart and the throat connected to emotions, and the side extension of the heart keeps the soul directed, so I think this is the most suitable version for the wunjo. I basically spin the rune so it touches both side extension.

HPS. Maxine has talked about this back than.
I guess the latest tier 3,4 PDF which was about the Runes inclueded a full discripion, of how the runes should be vibrated into the chakras. Just guessing.

This is a more advanced way to work with the runes, so use this only if you are confident with your progress so far.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back