Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2463: sending grey energy

AskSatanOperator

when sending grey energy do I also need to visualise grey energy infused into all the chakra of my enemy or just infusing grey energy only with aura of my enemy is enough?

Sending the energy to their aura is standard, but if you want to be as destructive as possible, visualizing the energy seeping into every aspect of their soul is the way to do it. So yeah: chakras, aura, light body; their mind and consciousness; also material visualizations like their brain and body decaying.

Just be careful, this is super destructive and if you just want a fair outcome of justice, sending the energy to their aura and chakras is good enough.

I would only add to the above that if you do any destructive work you must cleanse yourself afterwards. You can use AUM or Visuddhi for this.

If this individual is a Jew, than it will only empower them. You should do justice under the Gods. Ask for help. Do you think you are advanced enough? this is intermediate-advanced practice.

You can do the destruction ritual which you can find on JoS, as a beginner.

AFODO said:

Jews are not made up of, or empowered by, grey energy. It will still destroy them.

They are destructive and parasitic, but they are not literally charged by simple destructive forces, especially those applied against them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back