Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2458: how many times do I need to vibrate thurisaz and hagalaz continiously

AskSatanOperator

I am a newly dedicated satanist who is doing AC,AoP and all the beginner 40 days consistently ...I have some personal enemies who have caused me immense extreme harm ..Being a new person ,I cannot use advance black magic ,But I think One can vibrate runes ...How many months of consistent thurisaz and hagalaz rune should be vibrated to punish my enemies?? while vibrating these runes ,do I need to visualise my enemy meeting with accident or heart attack or black energy around them?

Visualize the most probable event by analyzing their life. 9 days with 10 to 30 repetitions should be fine. Material effects causes backlashes and necessitate great power. Focus on being vicious and the energy being one of penetration and great fear for them. Clean your aura double during all of these and do Beelzebul ritual at the start and at the end, and ask for blessings and justice regarding your working.

Naked Pluto's answer is good.

Myself, I tend to do runes like you mention in groups of 88, due to the NSDAP tie-in. I am experimenting with assigning number values to the runes and basing the number of repetitions on that. Typically, if I am doing a rite to benefit someone, I will do the number of repetitions their name comes to when written in runes. Typically I draw a bindrune involving the name and the runes involved in the working. This, however, is an idiosyncratic method: the virtue of it mostly is a function of what strikes me as its elegance. Experiment and see what works for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back