Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2456: ?

AskSatanOperator

I will leave in 3 months to another country. I live with a very dramatic person and she plays the victim since she has already told other people that she wants me out of. I want to tell her, but I'm afraid she'll curse too much and everything starts to go wrong, should I wait until a month before or the month I leave?

You should bind this person:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

You have to decide for yourself when to tell this person that you are leaving. You can ask the Gods for guidance.

Good luck :)

If you are an adult, keep your business to yourself in conflictual situations. Be reserved and cautious.

Tell her after your aiplane has landed safely in the new country and then block her, I advise against telling crazy, mentally diseased people beforehand, they can even curse your plane and get you killed, especially if they go to a xtian church and summon a bunch of brainwashed drones to ''pray for you'' aka massive jewish curse. NO INFO FOR YOUR ENEMY!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back