Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2449: how can i destroy or weaken the aura of my enemy

AskSatanOperator

How do I destroy or weaken the aura and chakra of my enemy to cast black magic spell on that person who has harmed me ?

AskSatanOperator said:
How do I destroy or weaken the aura and chakra of my enemy to cast black magic spell on that person who has harmed me ?

Most people have no spiritual power or defenses. The best time to find the person with no defenses is by observing personal transits, such as Saturn, and acting in that time frame.

By evoking black energy into their aura, and affirming, that it nullifies their AoP, in the most positive way for you, but if you think they are stronger than you, you should ask for help from Satan, and if they are just a regular human, they don't have AoP, so all of the above is unnecesarry. If we are talking about a Jew, than shattering Jewish soul protection, but preferably all 3 main RTR.

Although, you always want to do justice under the gods, and not in a "side mission".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back