Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2443: Justice for molestation(serious rape)

AskSatanOperator

I am a very new satanist ..some 6 years back I was seriously raped ..This bastard had also harassed me in various other ways for the last 6 years ..The judicial system is pretty bad here and that bastard had bribed the legal systems because of which I am not given any justice ..Trusting the legal system is 0 use ..PLEASE somebody PLEASE tell me how do I make that bastard meet the worst of the worst punishment spiritually like heavy accident in which that bastard looses his hands and legs or heavy accident by fire ..I CRY EVERYDAY because the bastard is roaming freely NOT being punished for such an inhumane act ..I am doing meditation but by meditation it should atleast take 3 years to punish the person spiritually .What are the various quick ways to punish him spiritually ..PLEASE brothers and sisters ,,Please HELP me ..I do NOT even want to live where a criminal like him is roaming free with 0 PUNISHMENT and I being a victim is suffering since the last 5 years ..PLEASE SOMEBODY REALLY tell me the quick ways ..Please think me as your sister since I do not know the society has failed me REALLY ..I do NOT even want to live considering the fact a criminal is living happy with 0 regrets and 0 punishments

AskSatanOperator said:
I am a very new satanist ..some 6 years back I was seriously raped ..This bastard had also harassed me in various other ways for the last 6 years ..The judicial system is pretty bad here and that bastard had bribed the legal systems because of which I am not given any justice ..Trusting the legal system is 0 use ..PLEASE somebody PLEASE tell me how do I make that bastard meet the worst of the worst punishment spiritually like heavy accident in which that bastard looses his hands and legs or heavy accident by fire ..I CRY EVERYDAY because the bastard is roaming freely NOT being punished for such an inhumane act ..I am doing meditation but by meditation it should atleast take 3 years to punish the person spiritually .What are the various quick ways to punish him spiritually ..PLEASE brothers and sisters ,,Please HELP me ..I do NOT even want to live where a criminal like him is roaming free with 0 PUNISHMENT and I being a victim is suffering since the last 5 years ..PLEASE SOMEBODY REALLY tell me the quick ways ..Please think me as your sister since I do not know the society has failed me REALLY ..I do NOT even want to live considering the fact a criminal is living happy with 0 regrets and 0 punishments

First of all, clean your aura multiple times daily and build an aura of protection daily. Also, make sure you meditate and do yoga daily so you will be strong enough spiritually to make a destruction working succeed. Make sure you thoroughly CLEAN YOUR AURA after doing black magick of any kind. Neglecting to clean your aura will allow the negative energy you worked with to stick to you and destroy you.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Destruction workings and rituals need to be timed with astrology. The moon should not be void of course when doing a destruction ritual. Also, Mars should NOT be retrograde when performing black magick of any sort. A Destruction ritual should be done on either a Saturday (the day of Saturn) or a Tuesday (the day of Mars). During the appropriate day, the ritual or working should be done during the hours of Mars or Saturn. Chronos XP is a program that reveals the planetary hours of the day. There are also iphone apps. “Hours” by Sirius Lab Ltd or “Lunar Calendar by Vyacheslav Petrukhin, that show the planetary hours of the day.

A destruction spell can be performed for multiple days. Doing a multi-day magickal working is much more powerful than a one-shot destruction ritual. Make sure the moon is not void when you start the magickal working. On later days, the moon can be void when you perform the destruction spell as the magickal working has already been started. Doing a destruction spell every day for 40 days is extremely powerful as doing a spell for 40 days makes it permanent.

For a runic destruction working you can use the runes THURISAZ, HAGALAZ, and ISA. Vibrate THURISAZ x27 (or a multiple of 9) and then affirm x9 "The energies of Thurisaz are permanently and completely destroying (name of individual)." Vibrate HAGALAZ x27 (or a multiple of 9) and then affirm x9 "The energies of Hagalaz are permanently and completely destroying (name of individual)." Vibrate ISA x27 (or a multiple of 9) and then affirm x9 "The energies of Isa are permanently and completely destroying (name of individual)." You can then visualize the individual being destroyed in any way you please.

Make sure to CLEAN YOUR AURA thoroughly after doing destruction magick of any kind.

The runic destruction working can be done at the height of a ritual or on its own. Raising your energies by performing breathing exercises, doing yoga, vibrating mantras, or some other method before a working will make any working more effective. The 666 meditation (VU VA VO) and SATANAS are extremely effective for raising your energies.

When visualizing, do not limit yourself. The person can die in a car wreck or the person could get drunk and drown in a pool, overdose on painkillers, get stabbed to death by a mugger, get run over by a car, be attacked by a rabid dog, die from cancer, have a heart attack, choke on a fish bone, or die in some other fashion.

Magick takes the path of least resistance and will bring the person to disaster in various ways. When performing a destruction spell, know with absolute certainty and conviction that the person is completely and permanently destroyed. If you doubt yourself, that will undermine your destruction spell.

You have to be powerful enough to punish him.

And I don't know where this 3 years estimate came from because you should be able to overpower him within months IF you do your AoP twice a day, IF you open your Chakras (this comes first before anything else), IF you do yoga EVERY DAY WITHOUT FAIL, IF you cleanse with AUM/Visuddhi EVERY DAY WITHOUT FAIL, IF you do FRTR for 6 days consecutively + at least half a week after that to remove jewish curses, IF you do Returning Curses every day on the hour of the Sun (ideally starting on a Sunday during the hour of the Sun, don't start this when the Sun enters Libra though) the latter will begin to fuck him up automatically.

Then you can use Runes every day with evocation [RAISING ENERGY OUTSIDE YOURSELF AND APPLYING IT TO THE TARGET] to accomplish what you want.

But you need to seriously read the site and utilize the 40 day training program and do this. I can give you advice to speed this up quicker, but we can't hold your hand through every step of the process, especially if you don't do it every day. If you want justice you need to commit to this totally, it is VERY, VERY serious for you.

The cleansing Chakras/Aura and Returning Curses 1 & 2 is very important, you don't want gray energy to stick to you, and when Returning Curses in particular is powerful enough [i.e. done enough days] it removes a lot of gray energy automatically.

I'm so sorry for what happened, it's really horrible.

Some solutions, such as casting curses require a certain spiritual power, and if you are not at this level you can try doing the standard ritual to Satan in which you ask for justice for what happened to you.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

Here is a list of Gods and Goddesses who can help you, look at it and find the most suitable God to contact.

In the meantime you will also have to start a process of healing, cleansing and spiritual protection. You will also have to learn self-defence.

Good luck Sister, if you have any questions ask.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back