Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2397: Prayer

AskSatanOperator

Father Satan I am on my knees letting you know how much I appreciate you and I want to thank you for all the things that you have blessed me with. For the fact that you were here and this website is here I just want to do the best I can! Pay and donate when I can and whenever I can.
Showing my appreciation to the website and the clergy! And enjoying myself with the lessons and the sermons that are being posted learning from other people on here and enjoying myself! I am thankful and blessed to have you here and I'm also thankful and blessed for this website and for this life that you have given me! You have blessed me with so many things I don't even know where to start and how many times I want to tell you thank you and how much I appreciate you but they're also has come a time and in need where I want to be loved and appreciated by somebody special somebody out there who wants me and somebody out there who deserves me? Or to at least work on the relationship that I have! I love my husband and I love him for what he has done for me and I've had a wonderful sex life with him and now I feel like everything is slipping away and I want to bring back some strength and bring back some pleasure and get some fun out of it now that we are getting older! And I may be a woman who's 52 years old but I want and need more than anything to be loved and appreciated if I can't get the love from an earth guy down here or another human being as if the people don't have enough problems in this world I would give anything just to have a demon lover! And I will pay you anything! I will give you whatever you want! 24/7 and I will work for you anytime any day I don't care what kind of job you give me I will take it and I will do it full hardly! I don't play games like other people do these days I'm an honest person and I am willing to do my job the best I can I don't care how difficult it is I don't care if I'm sick I don't care what kind of health condition I'm in or what situation I'm in Father Satan I will always have time for you! You have given me a wonderful life and you have given me many chances chances upon chances growing up as a child in spite of all the crap that I have been through and in spite of all the crazy people I have to put up with it is worth it every struggle just to learn and just to be with you I do the best I can I just want to prove my worthiness to you and show you how much I appreciate you! You are everything to me and I want to let you know and I will tell you in my own words when I see you there's never a day or a moment that goes by I think about you all the time even when I doubt myself even when I have my days and my moments I'm always thinking of you and I do the best I can to show my appreciation and my thanks and I will do whatever it takes to please you and to make you happy you are my Lord and you are my king and you deserve the best of everything! Thank you for being here for me and thank you for listening to me love always ❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back