Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2387: Mental illness (Urgent ⚠️)

AskSatanOperator

I have an aunt who has serious mental problems, she thinks men follow her around, she fakes a beating with lipstick, she's tried to commit suicide, she's tried to beat up my grandmother and lots of other things

Is it possible to cure her with a spell? Even if she's on mental drugs and has her name in churches? My uncle is a xian trash and put her name in "prayer" in a church, will I be able to cure her even with all that?

Which runes would be good? And what affirmation do I use?

Rune Wunjo is great for magic work that requires healing.

Also read what one of the sisters wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Ill keep it short and I post this mainly to raise awareness to people who might not know.

When your loved ones watch you being depressed it is hard, and you might not want to burden them with you.

But the moment you are suicidal and you start hurting yourself, and the people around you see that, it is horrifying.

Especially to the ones closest to you. It is not unthinkable that your closest ones develop PTSS from this.

Especially your closest ones want to see you happy and doing well and they want to do their utmost best to support you in any way no matter how excruciating painful it may be to see you in this state.

I think that as SS we might want to take on the burden ourselves to heal someone like that, especially if it is a sibling or if we are in a position where someone we see daily is suffering.

Itd be necessary to take a step back, but also, do ask the gods for guidance, especially if it is completely out of your hands and you cant do anything or if you do not know what you can do or what best action to take.

Lastly, if such a person is a friend, and nothing improves, cutting ties might be necessary.
We are not here to be crippled by people like that. We also must live and fulfill our own lives, climb higher and do the best that we can, not just for our own sake, but for the sake of getting our world back.

Even if what you can do for now is just on small scale and in your direct environment, then thats enough. We also must look after ourselves and our own wellbeing, then we can take on more.

I wish everyone a good day.

~Lunar

The situation is pretty lost it seems. The person herself, who is in this situation, can only get herself out of this. If you would have a very strong soul, a spell could work, but if you are not advanced, it won't help a lot.

The way you might be able to help is to speak with her. Maybe a therapist could also help. The Church thing just make it even more complicated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back