Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2369: exactly what are the benefits of power meditation

AskSatanOperator

i have read the main blogs JoS and the power meditation section..what are the exact benefits of doing power meditation,i mean can they change your fate and stop all negative planetary influences over you ??

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Soul_Energy.html

Yes, if you do things like yoga, Returning Curses every day and the FRTR, as well as generally keeping your energies high, you can disable many negative events from happening.

Upping your bioelectricity will also create an inbuilt resistance to many types of disease and so on.

Yes, basically, and many more, but I can't emphasise enough that everything spiritual advancement takes a lot of effort (just like physical stuff, like working out).

When I was a newbie, I thought that Satan will appear in front of me when I dedicate myself. This is (now) obviously not true.

It would be very hard to word exactly what benefits can it bring, as it takes better understanding. If you read the JoS, you should know what can the Kundalini bring for example. Don't forget that you have to work hard for every benefits, so it isn't just a gift (but many cause can also have multiple positive effects).

And it's just can't really be answered because, it just depends on what level you are on. If you manage to reach godhood, than it's already brought you so much benefits that it can't be written by words, and reaching godhood is just the beginning of something that is endless.

You may also want to read HPHC's recent sermon https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=88968
And basically all of his and HPS Maxine's sermons

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back