Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2367: life out of control (not the same one posted here and not the same person)

AskSatanOperator

I saw the post here about life being out of control and that we could ask for advice.
I've been feeling like this for a long time, I've cried several times like today because I'm afraid, after I dedicated myself I lost all the fears like of the dark and horror movies but I still fear my future, I'm afraid of not having a good and comfortable life, of failing in my studies (in all possible), of being like my parents (bad and will die that way), that I won't be able to help people in bad conditions, that I won't get good grades and do everything perfectly, that I won't be able to get married one day or find someone who loves me and thinks I'm beautiful and isn't disgusted to look at me, like I do, I've never had any love experiences and I feel like a loser, I've never even held a boy's hand in my entire life. I've talked to father Satan and said that I'm also afraid of failing with them or being seen in a mediocre way. Even though I have access to knowledge that I can apply to change, I get desperate. (this was a quick summary of everything I'm feeling, sorry if it's too long. I'm an 18 year old female)

It's a normal thing that we can be afraid of our future, but that doesn't mean you can't do anything about it. JOS gives you tools that you can use and with which you can attract positive things or people to you.

AskSatanOperator said:
or find someone who loves me and thinks I'm beautiful and isn't disgusted to look at me, like I do

Improving your self-confidence would help you. Use the Sowilo or Wunjo runes.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Sun Square is also good for boosting self-confidence.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html

Also remember not to sink into negative thoughts. Try to think positively.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back