Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2362: love you all dear satanic brothers and sisters

AskSatanOperator

why did i come to know JoS so late?y did not i know of all this really sooner?how was this all my mistake??why are all good things happening super late in life>?am i really cursed ?

Everyone arrives at JOS in their own time. Try not to blame yourself or think about the past. Focus on developing your soul and making your future bright and happy :)

No, you aren't cursed. Actually you are blessed to have known us. Few people in the world know (as yet) and appreciate JoS.

AskSatanOperator said:
why did i come to know JoS so late?y did not i know of all this really sooner?how was this all my mistake??why are all good things happening super late in life>?am i really cursed ?
The "too late" thing is an illusion. Even if you are older you still have a lot of time to do great things. In only 10 years you can create drastic change in yourself and in your life with this knowledge.

Also, you are disappointed that you found JoS "too late", but keep in mind that most people on this earth will never find it, so look at the positive side. Being negative won't help you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back