Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2344: edging

The only reasons you shouldn't be reaching climax is either to direct the energy into your Sacral chakra or because you've been masterbating too much.

Besides that, reaching climax is fine, and read more on the JOS website so you can learn about ways you can direct your climax in a healthy way for your soul and body.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Brother, this isn't a path about micromanaging your life down to each and every detail with a fatwa. Edging is fine if it doesn't interfere with regular ejaculation during sex or leads to desensitization by gripping too hard. Every person is different.

What is more important is what you do with the orgasmic energy, which can be programmed towards any purpose with an affirmation.

Edging can make you experience very high peaks of pleasure, which can help you connect more with your partner.

Practising Edging can make you last longer.
But don't practice it for too long, like an hour or so, although this can be subjective.

Edging can make you enjoy intercourse more and eventually give you more intense orgasms.

You have to know your limits to achieve maximum pleasure, if you do too much Edging you may have a hot but weak orgasm (if you know what I mean).

Like everything else that is part of you, explore it, improve it and have fun with it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back