Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2336: Fear of the future (of fate)

AskSatanOperator

If not very good things have happened to me in the past (for example, I was hospitalized (forcibly by the state) with suspicion of a terrible disease (in the lungs), the suspicions of doctors were not confirmed, but only after I had surgery (This is just one example out of many)), is it worth worrying that in the future karma (fate) may let me down?

I was a student then. Now I am an adult, I have a good job and good relationships with people who are important to me. I'm afraid of losing the life that I built with effort.
I don't really understand why I have a fear of the future, maybe I'm afraid of the unknown. I don't want bad karma to haunt me in other lives. To be honest, I do not know what kind of karma I have.
I do not know my future, but I am trying to make it good.

What recommendations can you give me?
What do you recommend doing?

I recommend that you start learning the basics of astrology for a better understanding of the potential future. The future is indeed 'malleable' when a proper approach is applied.

Azazel's Astrology for Satanists - https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

During this you should also have a steady spiritual routine going on. Chances are that rigorously cleaning and applying protection with energy work will work to your favor, like avoiding accidents, for example. And so on... The specifics of a needed approach greatly depend on your fate which you should learn through astrology. After you have a rudimentary understanding you can do something specific to correct course to a more desirable one.

If you cleanse your Chakras and Aura, do Yoga, AoP and deploy the FRTR and Returning Curses every day, negative events to yourself will become absolutely lessened in impact completely. SATANAS, SATANAMA, Vuh-Vah-Voh and Praise Satan can be used to keep your energies high, which is an important part of combating negative transits.

Once powerful enough one can remove Negative Karma directly with Munka but this depends on your level and requires additional cleansing with AUM and Visuddhi.

The Gods Rituals can help immensely here as well. Abraxas with the unknown, spiritual defense and fate, Valefor can help you with your health, Andras with fortification and physical defense, Janus can help you with new starts and 'breaking' fate, and so on.

You can also use the Mercury and Sun Squares with the same affirmations to have perfect health forever in a healthy and safe way. The Venus Square can be used to tighten bonds with others.

If you raise energy for a specific Demon every day with a request you can also sometimes offset negative events for others on the horizon. But sometimes people must be left to their own fate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back