Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2328: what is RTR?

AskSatanOperator

I am a very new SS ..what is RTR and what is the difference between RTR and F-RTR ..exactly on what dates and time should I do it??should it be done daily?

Visit this beautiful website. The schedule is given there and you can find answers to your questions:
https://josrituals.org/

If you are new you should NOT do these. If you go the josrituals.org You will find information about the RTRs.
The Final Reverse Torah Ritual is reversing the hebrew alphabet. Other RTRs reversing other hebrew curses.

Again, you are not interested in doing these yet. You need a good Aura of Protection, as enemy thought forms might attack you.

AFODO said:
Again, you are not interested in doing these yet. You need a good Aura of Protection, as enemy thought forms might attack you.

It can go both ways, as the RTR removes curses which can amplify attacks or cause general misfortune. A new person who is diligent in their practice can start perhaps after 1-2 months, provided they have a strong AOP and clean well. As always, Satan or the GD can be consulted on this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back