Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2313: Hunting expedition

AskSatanOperator

How long does it take for game to expire when you catch it via , hunting, fishing, etc. there’s no expiration date on fresh stuff so I really wanna know , especially for satanist that have no choice but to live by the land and fish and hunt like there supposed to do.

You can find a lot of information about this on the Internet. Here, for example, you have an article about fishes:
https://dadangoray.com/en/how-long-does-fish-last-in-the-fridge-after-you-catch-it/

There's literally google for this.

The most important thing is to process the animal as quickly as possible, remove all the organs and have the body cavity left open. Best to also have it hanging up so there is air circulation from all around.

What these do is work to remove the body heat and cool down the meat as quickly as possible. If you do not do this quickly enough, the left over body heat is enough to make the meat start to go bad. Even in the winter on a very cold day you still have to worry about this because the meat could still be ruined.

Cool down the meat as quickly as possible. But as long as it is kept very cold, it is like any other meat. You can keep it like any other meat. You can vacuum seal it in vacuum sealed plastic bags and keep it in a freezer for basically forever. Meat that is dried like made into certain dry types of sausages, and then vacuum sealed, can even last a very long time in a refrigerator.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back