Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2300: I want to remain anonymous... Why does love hurt?

AskSatanOperator

Why does love hurt you feel like falling over and dying?

There is a guy I really have deep feelings for...

I've had these feelings since we were children. I messed up more than I'd like to admit, he ended up with someone whom wasn't was she made herself out to be...

I got rid of the abuser out of his life, but now I feel so numb with grief over the possibilty that he may actually want nothing to do with me even after chasing this toxic wench out of his life and I paid a hefty price in order to do so. Scars. Lots of them.
She was a evil narcissist and a Jew.

I just wish I knew for sure where he intends to go now and do with his life.

I'm prepared to let go of him, but my heart will always belong to him as it has been...

I just want to say I love you.

You know who you are.

Stay safe.

Because he is also a Joy of Satan member.

Have you talked to him about the whole situation? Do you know his feelings?

If you feel that your situation is lost then you need to take care of yourself now. Focus on self-development and allow yourself to express your emotions. Don't suppress them within yourself. You can talk about the situation with someone else and by doing so you may feel relieved. Also remember that in time your emotions will fade and you will find someone else.

I am not sure if you are SS also but this is no place for drama like this between members. Even if two SS, (or someone supposedly SS..) genuinely have some sort of a connection whatever it may be (it might be karmic, especially in our case) it is not always positive. I would add the be careful with meeting people online part but you mention the fact that you have known each other since childhood. If the feelings are not mutual it is wise not to pursue. There have been a number of "SS" here who have turned out to be jews who have interacted with members privately before whether of their own initiative or by the other party being naive enough to find it harmless in reaching out to them.

Whatever the case maybe remember that two SS together does not automatically give a ticket to a happily ever after like in Disney. Fairystories of love and other silly delusions like running into someone finally that you think you see in your dreams is nothing more than wishful thinking. The reality is often far more difficult and disappointing as the ideal love is something you have to work for and find a way to attract. This means going through pain and peril of being hurt by and hurting others due to people growing into their own and needing to learn about themselves and what they want and why.

That is why love hurts.

Do you really think this guy is a suitable partner if he is in love with an 'evil narcissist jewess' and is an SS at the same time? Doesn't that at least strike you as going against EVERYTHING we stand for?

If he betrayed you in the way you describe, I don't think he is a suitable partner for you, is better to work on detach and removing ties and forget about him, is not worth suffering for someone who does not correspond you.

If he's a SS and you're saying he went after a jew, are you saying this as a fact or just calling her that as an insult? I don't want to gaslight you if you're being 100% honest. So I say find someone better who won't put your thru that much pain.

We don't know the whole situation, so you need to choose if it's worth working things out with this person and this process can be tough but that's part of relationships sometimes. It is Venus retrograde at the moment so take that into consideration as well.

Avoid this people,It hurts meanless,think to another Person.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back