Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2283: Twin flame/twin soul

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=5119 time=1509969198 user_id=57]
As for "twin flame", this is new-age terminology, trying to replace soul mate. I've read where they state a soulmate is someone you are romantically involved with before meeting your "twin flame". A twin flame is someone similar to you, this could even be friends, its like the term kindred spirit. A soul mate is not like a "twin flame", because romantic partners usually balance us, and are not a "twin" in any way. Thus, I disagree with this new-age terminology. A soulmate is the highest romantic partnership, not "twin flame".

What is called a soul mate is someone who was your partner in other past lives, you grew and spiritually advanced together and the bond between them became stronger.

Someone who has a good sinastry with you and is compatible but you were never together in other past lives and no bond was forged, I would not called it a soul mate, is simply an suitable partner.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back