Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #228: Scoliosis and kundalini

AskSatanOperator

I have scoliosis , hatha yoga is good but whenever I do kundalini yoga I get a lot of back pain. Why?

Kundalini Yoga directly affects the spine in dynamic intervals, with dynamic movements. Hatha Yoga is more gentle with static postures. Hatha Yoga may therefore be the most ideal excercise in this case.

When you continually stretch your spine in dynamic intervals, this will affect the entire spine, including the area of the scoliosis. Even people without scoliosis can experience backpain during or after Kundalini Yoga as one usually is stiff and not used to such stretch-exercises. The spine will adjust to the stretching with time, though the time of adjustment on people with scoliosis will depend on the severity with scoliosis.

Since scoliosis makes the spine twist and curve to the side, this can potentially hamper the energy to move upwards, or to not flow as smoothly. Again, this will depend on the severity of the scoliosis.

Kundalini Yoga directly stimulates the Kundalini, and the energy that is supposed to flow upwards in smooth motion might get stuck due to a curved spine. This can be felt as pain. The chakras along your spine and the main chakras therein may contain some strong blockages in the area of the scoliosis. Saturn rules diseases of the bones, so you should cleanse and empower your base chakra as well. All negative and destructive energies should be removed.

An example is to remove all negative energies from your base chakra, as well as all chakras. The rune Uruz can be used for this, as Uruz helps to make pne free. The rune Wunjo can be used in healing. Uruz and Wunjo combined is good. Uruz, Sowilo and Wunjo is exceptionally good when combined. Just examples, do whatever that is suitable for you.

Visuddhi x7 can be used for deep cleaning, and/or you can vibrate this Mantra (x9 or x18) in your base chakra (or all chakras) to remove obstacles.

SaTaNaMa RaMaDaSa SaSay So Hung

Pronounced-

SAH-TAH-NAH-MAH --- RAH-MAH-DAH-SAH --- SAH-SAH-YAH --- SOH --- HUUU-NNG

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back