Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2260: Can I open two chakras in the same day

AskSatanOperator

Can I do two chakra openings on the same day (thaum yaum etc.) Does it reduce the effectiveness? What bad and good can come out of it?

Just do one at a time. You can meditate on it more and do other meditations if you want to meditate more.

Don't forget that you always have to mediate on the chakra you have opened, for example, if you are opening your hearth chakra, you should meditate on that day on the throat, 6th, crown and on the 3rd eye if you want.

Performing more than one chakra opening meditation at a time is not typically recommended; not because it's dangerous or anything. More because of the fact that your soul is gonna need more focus applied on each chakra to properly activate them for the first time.

Anyone is more than welcome to try to activate more at the same time but its just important to have this in mind: activating the chakras for the first time is one thing, but fully opening the chakras 100% is another.

And to answer your question on the good or bad, depending if your particularly sensitive to energy, the good that can come out of it is simply, "nice, I can activate/open more than one chakra at a time."

The only bad thing I can imagine happening besides wasting your time is you might gain more energy than your soul can handle, and it'll basically make you nervous, fidgety, a little more high-strung and altogether more sensitive. And that's really it, like I mentioned earlier, not dangerous or anything but you're more than likely just going to waste time.

And remember, to fully open them can take weeks, months, or years, so don't get too hung up on trying to open them as fast as you can. Just work on them every day with any of the meditations that help their energy flow better. And that can be with:

-Spinning them.
-Vibrating words of power into them.
-Breathing into them.
-Hatha or Kundalini Yoga
-The Serpent Meditations

And more meditations that I'm sure you'll get into with time. :)

Opening them for the first time as described in the pages called Opening the Chakras, you should do this the way it describes with working on one chakra at a time every day for several days.

That only has to be done one time. Once they are opened and you are working on them with these mantras as described in the page Tuning Chakras Through Vibration, you should be working on all 7 of your main chakras and keeping all of them empowered. You could do the mantra for one chakra a certain number of times with focus on feeling it strongly, then move to the next one and do the same thing with all 7.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back