Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2253: regarding some people being very talented from a very young age

AskSatanOperator

some children I know are really child prodigies at a very younger age ..some children began computer programming at a much younger age and by the time ONLY when other people start all this ,,they excel all ,some people master guitar or other musical instruments also at a VERY young age ..like wise can be said of chess ,athletic ..and they are REALLY WAY AHEAD of their counterparts ..what is the reason for this ??why life is so fair for them?

These people have already begun learning in their previous incarnations. If in your previous incarnation you were, for example, a piano master, then in your current incarnation you have a strong predisposition to learn to play the piano earlier and be a master.

AskSatanOperator said:
some children I know are really child prodigies at a very younger age ..some children began computer programming at a much younger age and by the time ONLY when other people start all this ,,they excel all ,some people master guitar or other musical instruments also at a VERY young age ..like wise can be said of chess ,athletic ..and they are REALLY WAY AHEAD of their counterparts ..what is the reason for this ??why life is so fair for them?

Past lives, hard present-life training and superb intelligence. Also being talented doesn't make anything 'fair', the higher the amount of abilities someone has, the higher the responsibilities and the higher the amount of struggle they've perpetually had to do. Life is generally easier for those without.

A lesson for you in life is that life is not "fair" for ANYBODY. The Universe functions in duality and perfect equilibrium by the grace of TIME. Use time wisely.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back