Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2249: Depressão fazendo 40 dias de poder [Depression making 40 days of power]

AskSatanOperator

Desde que comecei a fazer os 40 dias de poder, sofri/sofro muito ataque espiritual e desde então não consigo mais dormir uma noite inteira...

[Deepl: Since I started doing the 40 days of power, I have suffered/suffered a lot of spiritual attack and since then I can no longer sleep a full night....]

Have you dedicated yourself? If yes, you should not experience this. If not, dedicate yourself, and pray for protection.

(I guess you are talking about the 40 day meditation program by HPHC)

Start creating a protective aura by rising energy with energy breathing and or a mantra/mantras, such as Aum Surya or Runes such as Algiz and Sowilo. Then direct this energy and visualize your aura as white-golden. Lastly, affirm something like "in a positive and healthy way for me I am safe and protected now and forever".

This is expected and it will pass quick. Focus on Satan sigil and ask for blessings and protection in a respectful approach. Do continue all of this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back