Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2241: which meditation or rune helps in moving and settling to a country of your choice

AskSatanOperator

I have some countries in my mind ,I wish I can go and settle there ..which magic or meditation or runes help in this exact thing?

Look at odhal, or if you don't have that rune set, which you can get at a bookstore or order just visualize it. odhal Is the twenty fourth rune so you repeat it twenty four times. What I would do, all while visualizing myself in that country and or in a house in that country and looking at that country on a map or globe in front of me would be to first recite odhal as recommended aforesaid, then recite the name of that country three times and then repeat odhal again twenty four times. I would consider this to count as one round. Periodically do three rounds altogether. The moon is waning right now so in my mind doing this program of rounds starting right now would make it to where the waning moon would help get everything in your way out of the way of moving to that country and then the moon becoming the new moon and starting to wax would help you get everything gathered up for your move into that country.

First of all, figure out where geographically in your house you can sit and and what direction you would have to face for the country in which you want to move to be in front of you (facing north, south, east, west, etc.). Choose an optimum time and place each day over as many remaining days as possible to sit down and do the following and do this: Look at odhal, or if you don't have that rune set which you can get at a bookstore or order just visualize it or draw it on a paper in front of you. odhal Is the twenty fourth rune so you repeat it twenty four times. What I would do all while visualizing and feeling myself in my house in that country, looking at that country on a map or globe in front of me and feeling my whole body as realistically as possible actually moving forward would be to first recite odhal as recommended aforesaid, then recite the name of that country three times and then repeat odhal again twenty four times. I would consider all of this together to count as one round. Periodically do three rounds altogether. The moon is waning right now so in my mind doing this program of rounds starting right now would make it to where the waning moon would help get everything in your way out of the way of moving to that country and then the moon becoming the new moon and starting to wax would help you get everything gathered up for your move into that country. Or, maybe instead of just reciting the name of the country after the odhals recite the entire phrase "I'm in my house in ________ and I love it!" and then the closing twenty four odhals on the other side (again, with you doing all of this while making yourself believe you're already there and seeing and feeling yourself there inside your house).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back