Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2240: Reality

AskSatanOperator

What's the real reality?
What is our reality?
What is the real history of humanity?
It's like I don't know what's going on anymore.
Yes, I have some kind of JoS compass, but I am also aware of the fact that I know nothing.

No one knows and those who do, do. Do you understand?

Reality is as you perceive it, what do you perceive?

Study and get closer to the Gods, they will reveal the reality of every matter, progressively.

AskSatanOperator said:
What's the real reality?
What is our reality?
What is the real history of humanity?
It's like I don't know what's going on anymore.
Yes, I have some kind of JoS compass, but I am also aware of the fact that I know nothing.

In my opinion, reality is perception, it is exactly what you have in your head. The way you perceive this world will be a reality for you. Reality for the human brain is exactly what you see, or what you think is real!

I am interested in the practical result, how I can bypass the negative aspects of my fate (what I foresee) and what is most likely to happen against me, sometimes it happens that whatever you do, the result will be the same, but even in this case, I am sure that it is possible to change fate by willpower, regardless of the influence of the planets!

Reality is what sees and reprocesses the brain through the eyes, the brain itself sees lights that are reflected in the ocular "membranes" and what you see is created, basically we see the physical plane, there are those who also see the astral plane ghosts, the difference lies in the energies the astral plane is etheric little dense as the humidity in the air, The physical plane is dense, condensed energy like grass frost. For this reason, when you die, you must always reincarnate in the physical plane, because from this solid dense plane, you get energies that then feed and develop the soul inside, so mainly from food, water and the physical sun, they give us kinetic energy in a certain sense to exist in the universe substantially. as long as you become an immortal God, at that point you can certainly live in higher dimensions where some Demons are, but you will also prefer to have the physical body with the magnum opus, if you survive reality...

The real history of humans will only be revealed when Jews are gone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back