Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2224: black magic doubt -please help

AskSatanOperator

in the main Blog ,I read when the mage is gonna use black magic on the victim(target) ,and if the victim's aura is very stronger than the mage ,the black magic applied will be deflected and rebound ..So How to destroy or weaken the natural stronger aura of the victim or the target so that black magic works efficiently?

That is not a blog. That is a whole site that takes years to read fully and be comprehended, which you didn't.

2. If you so decided to apply your judgement, once you get to it .. listen to how this sounds.. Black Magic. Does that sound to you soft or with doubts?

Be MEAN and VICIOUS, once you do it, YOU DO IT! YOU DESTROY!

To get to that part, you first have to understand the decision and your ethical judgement on this, but apart from this and the act in itself, it must be meaningful - ie. you really MEAN IT.

So excusing my language, fuck all of the bullshit of the victim being so powerful. Make it/them not powerful, make them weak before you destroy. Make yourself stronger and bigger and more capable and more controlled and with self power in magic.

Do not debate the doubt of the inexperience, beat it with experience and don't be soft when you go to "war" and "executing" spiritual actions.

2. You can prepare the "victim" (the offender or low life, so we set at least a bar here of understanding and power dynamics) by piercing their defenses, like the immunity of the body to fight diseases, you do so spiritually. Runic magic, visualization and so on.

Anything that is attacked repeatedly, in general, it gets weaker. So a few repeated negative and disharmonious spells before the main spell can do the work as is.

Usually when you target someone you don't deal with them, but the planets and the matrix of the Universe. As you understand to manipulate the Matrix of the Planets, you understand to manipulate the reality. So read and grow and get to know.

Besides what NakedPluto said, I advise to ask for guidance and control from the gods so you can be sure your spell will be right.
Just as with the Returning curses part 1. you can ask them to return the curses, the same way you can ask them to sort of "manage" your spell.

AskSatanOperator said:
in the main Blog ,I read when the mage is gonna use black magic on the victim(target) ,and if the victim's aura is very stronger than the mage ,the black magic applied will be deflected and rebound ..So How to destroy or weaken the natural stronger aura of the victim or the target so that black magic works efficiently?

If you're looking to do magic against a Jew, Final RTR, Tetra Shattering, and other RTRs will work effectively, to weaken the enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back