Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2221: All purpose affirmations

AskSatanOperator

Is it possible to create an all purpose affirmation, for everything you desire to be attracted to you without the complications, especially if your advanced?

Depends. You can attract general well being for example. Or general advancements for a chakra that can include empowerment, cleaning, and it's planetary energy's balance in your soul.

That would look like: "this energy advanced my solar chakra in the most positive way for me" But your intentions matters more.

I don't think a more general affirmation like "this energy manifests all my desires" would work. It would be time wasting.

I think it would be better to focus on one thing at a time. You should set your priorities and focus on getting your most important desire and after that focus on the next one.

AskSatanOperator said:
Is it possible to create an all purpose affirmation, for everything you desire to be attracted to you without the complications, especially if your advanced?
When it comes to achieving everything you desire, the longest path is the fastest. And what I mean by this is, you should take every single thing you want and work on each individually.

There's a saying that goes "the one that tries to catch two rabbits at the same time, ends up catching none", and it definitely applies to this is well. Also, less is more when it comes to affirmations.

Do workings for each thing you want, and build good affirmations, making sure to be very short and on point, and adding safety phrases such as "in the most positive way for me" "in the happiest and most beneficial way for myself" and so on.

No. Have you heard of burning ants or pieces of paper with a magnifying glass? By focusing all of the light into one point as small as possible, all of the energy is collected there and it is much more powerful than the light that is unfocused.

These energies are the same way. They have to all be focused into one specific purpose, and the intensity and power is highly increased. If you scatter the energies to a hundred different unfocused goals, you are making the energy even less focused and weaker than it was before.

The broader you make your affirmation the more you dilute the energy across several different things. Meaning it takes significantly more energy to accomplish the goal.

Theoretically it's possible to do an all inclusive affirmation, but can anyone see any results from such a thing?

Clarity is power as it focuses the energy. Best to focus on one thing at a time than a ton.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back