Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2213: How much should I meditate?

AskSatanOperator

Hi Satanists
I failed at astral projecting and I feel disappointed because I believe I should have worked harder

If I meditate for 2_3 hours a day will I be able to do better?
How many hours is the best for evolving and being able to do everything?

If you are advanc

How much one is able reasonably put into the practice on a constant basis. This can be almost anything and we can't say for sure. You need to learn your limits and what should be done for optimal amount of advancement per day. But most likely this would amount to a few hours per day.

Everyone is different and you have to come to your own conclusion about what is best for you. Start trying what is most convenient for you and your soul. More does not always mean better.

It'll depend on the person but hardly anyone would get anywhere with a short meditation routine. An hour or even 2 should be seen as the minimum if one has already been meditating constantly.

Astral Projection is basically like learning to ride a bike or learning to swim and is sort of a separate skill to all the meditations we do in being fully awake. You have to be good at trance to fully utilize it. It is the sort of thing that often has to be attempted daily to get results.

It can be easier the more your soul produces energy and raised energies through meditations and the more focus you have from things like void, but if you haven't done it before (especially throughout lifetimes) it is still difficult.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back