Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2202: Forget the phone password

I will tell you the most amazing secret for this. You have to forget that you forgot it. Forget that there is any problem. In this way you tap into your reflexive memory that is subconscious. The problem is that you think you forgot, you didn't forgot shit! It is there, snap out of it.

I don't know if it was so necessary to ask such a simple question on AS, but if you have any problem related to memory then you can use MANNAZ rune to strengthen your memory.

NakedPluto said:
I will tell you the most amazing secret for this. You have to forget that you forgot it. Forget that there is any problem. In this way you tap into your reflexive memory that is subconscious. The problem is that you think you forgot, you didn't forgot shit! It is there, snap out of it.

I feel like this is half of it. It helps as well to do as you explained AND THEN ask yourself a question about the situation for example in this case "What is my password for my phone". Specific and direct. It's key to not stress about the answer and let your brain tell you when it's ready so no need to worry how long it takes to remember because your brain WILL remember it.

This works every single time even for something that happened many years ago.

mercury_wisdom said:
AskSatanOperator said:
What can I do spiritually to remember it?
Use a Ouija board. :lol:

I would use pendulum instead Ouija board is harder to use. It's actually a good idea, I found my "Lost" phone many times with pendulum.
----

Besides, use mind palace to remember things better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back