Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2194: Info about the gods/demons

AskSatanOperator

Some gods have a ton of information on them and whatnot while others have almost nothing, I was wondering if eventually there will be more info for each of them especially for (or from) people who have them as guardian demons or have worked with them as in the ones with hardly any info when you look them up on JOS site?

It just seems that a lot of them don’t have much info on them. Part of me wishes I could help towards this and get more info out about them but I’m far too new to JOS so I won’t be able to help for probably at least a decade or more or however long it takes me to advance enough to be of any help or use. I just want them to be known more, it’s sad to me that a lot of them don’t have much written or known about them.

Some demons does not need much info, just what they are and what they are good in, one can experience them privately.

Every demon is a god, therefore, they all are intelligent, wise, and kind. They have unique traits, but that is not important to be public.

The JoS shares more information about the highest gods, because, well, they are the highest, and it is cultural, and normal to know more about the highest and most glorious beings, because they are the center of everything, they are the source. I don't know how to explain this better.

New rituals for one of the Gods/Goddesses are added from time to time, including information about them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back