Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2189: 3 fold law

AskSatanOperator

How do I send negative energy towards someone without the me being affected and without any backlash from the universe.

You can cleanse yourself by using the Sanskrit word "Vishuddhi" for each of your chakras and aura.

SSSMon369 said:
Is the Sanskrit word “Vishuddhi“ vibrated?

Yes, you vibrate the word.
You can use the search function to find more information about it.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/search.php

As far as I understand, the three fold law doesn’t exist.

Read more here:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeFoldLie.html

The 3 fold law is a scam. It's made up by those who want to control us. They know black magick is powerful and can punish wrongdoers, so they invented a scammy "3 fold law" to scare people from using it.

Nothing bad will happen when using black magick, if you do it correctly. The only way it can backfire is if you do it wrong, such as if you take in the negative energy inside yourself instead of visualizing it outside, or you feel any guilt or regret for using a black magick spell or if you can't focus one-pointedly on directing the energy to your victim and your mind wanders so you end up directing some of that energy to yourself. Most people clean their auras after a black magick working to remove any lingering negative energy for extra safety.

But yeah, don't be fooled by wiccan bullshit like "three fold law". Everything Wiccans and "white lighters" say is wrong. Wicca is a scam. Most of what you read about magick, occult and spells in mainstream sites/books is wrong, in fact. The same people slander our Demons and believe they are evil beings who must be controlled with circles, but it's the opposite: if you use circles when summoning Demons or try to control them is guaranteed to make them angry, it's better to treat them with respect.

Simply don't send negative energy, if you are not on a beginner-intermediate level yet. You need a stronger Aura of Protection, when doing black magic, and also a stronger soul then the target.

It will be only reflected to you if they are stronger than you. The universe itself doesn't do anything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back