Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2163: Questions

AskSatanOperator

Why do you only put some questions out, but not others, I was taught by you guys, that lies may last temporary, but truth will always stand. We may have some infiltrators in the mix. - hail satan for life

AskSatanOperator said:
Why do you only put some questions out, but not others, I was taught by you guys, that lies may last temporary, but truth will always stand. We may have some infiltrators in the mix. - hail satan for life

Very very few questions are not approved.

Some submissions are not questions and therefore I have to prune these, but this only happens during times of peak activity, when there are many questions waiting to be posted, and I do not wish to flood the forums.

For example, some people may give statements like "Watch this [LINK]", which can simply be posted on their normal accounts. If this was the case for you, then I would suggest making a JoS account and posting through that.

Many posts through the Ask Satan service should be posted through the member's normal account. And if they don't have a normal account, they are encouraged to make one and join the community.

This service is supposed to be for embarrassing, personal, etc questions. Not for everything else.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back