Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2128: what has been your opinion on Bill gates,Elon musk jeff bezos etc etc

AskSatanOperator

These people are not jews but are the richest humans on this earth ,,how did the jews allow them to become the richest humans on this earth?

In fact they are all jews.

Some like elon musk, will never say it and deny it, these figures are usually called crypto-jews.

The fact that these figures are jews, you can see for yourself by comparing them with the pdf "how to recognize a jew."

I don't think Elon is a jew. The others it's obvious.

Elon is far from a good person in my opinion. His low level soul gets him go get involved in projects that will hurt humanity in the long run like brain chipping.

This is to be expected from a rich person with talents but a low level of wisdom that's a result of a weak soul.

Trump is another example of this.

Not sure where you got the idea that Bill Gates and Bezos aren't jews. I'm fuzzy on the details about Bezos' air and space companies but iirc they are directly connected to israel or something close.

As for Gates, we have posted proof of him being a jew. Search the forums for the picture of him during reading the torah while wearing the little jew hat next to other jews.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back