Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2122: New comer

AskSatanOperator

I'm roughly a month in from converting and I'm questioning how I can achieve deep faith in our lord. I can't do the dedication rite because my parents would flip their lids, I'm actually kinda sad aswell since I couldn't honor Azazel for these few days although I try to dedicate time out of my days to at least try and honor him through meditation.

AskSatanOperator said:
I'm roughly a month in from converting and I'm questioning how I can achieve deep faith in our lord. I can't do the dedication rite because my parents would flip their lids, I'm actually kinda sad aswell since I couldn't honor Azazel for these few days although I try to dedicate time out of my days to at least try and honor him through meditation.

You can create an astral temple and there you can do whatever you want, from meditations to rituals.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html

You can do meditations and rituals in the bathroom or somewhere other than your home, such as in the woods.

Meditate on Satan's sigil.

The main part of this is to meditate on his sigil, you can also say a prayer, but the whole point is to meditate on his sigil.

You can make your prayer, but should sound just as honorable, and respectful as the belows:

Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

Hear me oh Great and Mighty Satan. I ask your help in returning these curses, amplified to the senders who have attacked us for doing your work. You know who they are. They will know your wrath. I ask that you send a Demon to me to take and deliver the curses and thoughtforms that I have cleaned from my aura and soul directly to those who have sent them. O Mighty Satan, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor, and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

You can include "feel me with truth and wisdom" and/or "show me your path" and/or "make my faith strong in you" and/or anything you want.

Try to get as much deeply in trance as much as you can, and meditate on his sigil this way.
Meditating on his sigil means to focus on his sigil(like on a paper with his sigil) or visualizing it. you can visualize things like you are sitting in front of his sigil and it fills you with blue demonic energy, but this might be hard to visualize for a beginner.

I don't advise to wait too much with the dedication, because if you can't advance, the enemy will have an easier work to attack you.

No one knows your actual living conditions with your parents but I highly doubt an extreme situation is involved here where they are monitoring you 24/7. This means as long as there is a will then there is a way.

Find the right time and right place to do meditations and more importantly the dedication ritual to have the protection of our Gods while you advance. If you read the forums you'll see that not having all the material for the dedication is not a big problem whatsoever.

Remember to keep all this to yourself and not tell those without that do not understand this path about what you're doing.

This path is purely beneficial for the self and those ignorant that are without might get in the way of your physical and spiritual advancement if you let them know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back