Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2113: Can I reincarnate as my own child?

AskSatanOperator

Assuming I marry an aryan woman and am dead in the day of birth of the child, can I? Since the genetic makeup would be very similar to me it should be more than likely.

As I know the Soul enters on the 40th day of pregnancy, or within 40 day, I don't know. You shouldn't do this on purpose or if so, you have to consult it with Satan and your GD, but I don't think they would agree, especially if you can't hear them, and they can't give you direct guide.

No because the astrological alignments have to be very similar as the energies of your own soul for you to reincarnate. So your personality and everything else will be a continuation of your previous lives. Waiting for reincarnation could take years or even possibly decades for the right time.

AFODO said:
As I know the Soul enters on the 40th day of pregnancy, or within 40 day, I don't know. You shouldn't do this on purpose or if so, you have to consult it with Satan and your GD, but I don't think they would agree, especially if you can't hear them, and they can't give you direct guide.

Check this, bro:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=351609 time=1651853927 user_id=57]
HP Cobra has written on this, he said parts of the soul enter the fetus around the 3rd month of pregnancy, and the rest at the first breath. I agree with this strongly.

There is so much to incarnation, it is advanced knowledge. I understand it but am not the best to write on it. Basically though, keep in mind that spirituality and psychic awareness are very much at play, the soul knows ahead of time when it will incarnate, and the Gods influence it as well. It is all so complex and determined. It is not random.

Source:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71394

MiniMe3388 said:
Check this, bro:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=351609 time=1651853927 user_id=57]
HP Cobra has written on this, he said parts of the soul enter the fetus around the 3rd month of pregnancy, and the rest at the first breath. I agree with this strongly.

There is so much to incarnation, it is advanced knowledge. I understand it but am not the best to write on it. Basically though, keep in mind that spirituality and psychic awareness are very much at play, the soul knows ahead of time when it will incarnate, and the Gods influence it as well. It is all so complex and determined. It is not random.

Source:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71394

Thank you.
the OP's question won't be possible, as Ol argedco luciftias pointed out, thou it would have been cool.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back