Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2111: Satan did this and what the fuck is going on

AskSatanOperator

This is not my immaturity or my laziness yes satan did do this and I want too know why we see it with these ancient pagan people we look up too we've seen it in its medical practices I've seen it with quotes from the buddah himself you guys have been my freinds here and I think you but I'm confused we have our rtrs so this Jewish government enemy we've been talking about is no longer a problem what I'm upset and confused about now is this fucking cannabis I'm the same dude who asked the ancients and cannabis question and I'm doing what satan told me too do and asking what in the hell is going on with this stuff we've seen and talked about its negative effects and I've seen the pain it caused these people but the evidence shows that this is the gods holy drug and I want too get too the bottom of this medically and ask the gods why they did this and I have nothing really too say too them till that happens s

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back